What are the benefits of our Ashwagandha?
- Supports a healthy mood and sense of well-being
- Supports a healthy libido and vitality
- Supports a healthy response to stress and support a healthy inflammatory response within the body
- Supports a healthy cholesterol
- Supports muscle strength
- Supports cognitive function and brain healthy by supporting healthy levels of brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF)
Known by several names, this traditional Ayurvedic root is utilized in many ways for its beneficial properties.
Commonly referred to as Indian Ginseng, Ashwagandha has been used for its adaptogenic effects of vigor and strength, while uniquely also being able to promote a healthy sense of calm and relaxation.
Ashwagandha is known to help red blood cells carry oxygen, which is part of why it helps support energy, vitality, brain function and a healthy response to stress. In animal models, Ashwaghanda prevents sttress-induced vitamin C depletion in the adrenal glands.
It is also one of the strongest known adaptogenic plants out there.
What is an Adaptogen?
An adaptogen is a rare and unique class of plants that work to keep our systems in balance, which is especially useful for helping to promote a healthy stress response.
Ashwagandha contains active compounds known as withanolides, which help to impart Ashwagandha's wide-ranging health benefits onto us!
Ashwagandha also helps to support healthy levels of a special and powerful protein called brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF), which supports brain health, cognitive function and healthy levels of focus and clarity.